2020 CCLA / GCTC Lawyer Play - Book Your Audition!
December 13, 2019
2020 CCLA / GCTC Lawyer Play
Performance dates: May 27, 28, 29 & 30
Book Your Audition!
ABOUT THE SHOW:
• The GCTC/CCLA Lawyer Play is a fundraising project that supports the operations of Great Canadian Theatre Company and each year benefits an additional charity partner.
• Anyone in the legal profession, including articling students, paralegals, and judges are eligible to audition for the Lawyer Play. No acting experience required, just an open mind and a passion for theatre!
• This year’s production is The Sting by David Rogers, adapted from the screenplay by David Ward
• Rehearsals begin in the spring and will run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Sunday afternoons.
• Actors must be available when called throughout the rehearsal period
o Tuesday and Thursday evenings, Sunday afternoons
o Most evenings during the two weeks prior to performance (May 11-22)
o Technical Rehearsals during the weekend prior to performances (May 23-24)
• Actors must be available for all performances: May 27, 28, 29 & 30
• ALL cast members are required to sell a minimum number of tickets (40) and seek sponsors for the Lawyer Play.
GCTC Studio Theatre, 2nd floor of the Irving Greenberg Theatre Centre
at 1233 Wellington St. West
Wednesday, January 15th: 6 pm - 9 pm
Saturday, January 18th: 1 pm - 4 pm
Sunday, January 19th: 1 pm - 4 pm
Tentative: Wednesday, January 22nd: (Callbacks, 6 pm- 9 pm)
To book your audition date, contact GCTC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state in subject line "LP 2020 audition"