Each year, the CCLA holds four major conferences - our Cornerstone Conferences. Designed by dedicated volunteer committees, these conferences are known for their high quality programming and warm East Region hospitality. For your continued professional development and networking opportunities, the CCLA Cornerstone Conferences are not to be missed.
DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference
First held in 1985, in Montebello, QC
Length: One and a half days
32nd DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference
October 3, October 17 & November 14, 2020
The 2020 Conference will be offered as a 3-part series in virtual format only. Please see the main Schedule of Events
|Kirsten MacRae (Co-Chair), Bayne Sellar Ertel Carter
|Karin Stein (Co-Chair), Carroll & Wallace
|Solomon Friedman, Friedman Mansour LLP
|Jacob Legault, Bayne Sellar Ertel Carter
|Ewan Lyttle, Lyttle, McGarry Del Greco LLP
|Sean May, May Irwin and Associates ||613-230-6524 ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Meaghan McMahon, Davies Barristers
|Jon Nadler, Lamb and O'Brien
|Leo Russomanno, Russomanno Criminal Lawemail@example.com|
- 31st DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference (October 19-20, 2019, Montebello, QC)
- 30th DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference (October 13-14, 2018, Montebello, QC)
- 29th DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference (October 14-15, 2017, Montebello, QC)
- 28th DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference (October 15-16, 2016, Montebello, QC)
- 27th DCAO/CCLA Criminal Law Conference (October 17-18, 2015, Montebello, QC)
Past Conference Materials
Conference Paper Binder Contents List - 2002 to 2019 (.docx) (.pdf)
Conference papers from 2014 onward are available on CanLII.
Please contact the library for assistance with papers from any year.
Please fill out this form to suggest topic inclusions for future conferences.