20th Anniversary GCTC/CCLA Lawyer Play: Book Your Audition!
December 12, 2018
2019 CCLA / GCTC Lawyer Play
20th Anniversary Edition
June 5, 6, 7 & 8
Book Your Audition!
ABOUT THE SHOW:
• The GCTC/CCLA Lawyer Play is a fundraising project that supports the operations of Great Canadian Theatre Company and each year benefits an additional charity partner.
• Anyone in the legal profession, including articling students, paralegals, and judges are eligible to audition for the Lawyer Play. No acting experience required, just an open mind and a passion for theatre!
• This year’s play is being developed especially for the CCLA/GCTC Lawyer Play. It is a play-within-a-play format, focusing on an old-timey radio station, its crew, and the radio plays they are performing. More to come soon!
• We are also looking for people who are interested in singing, playing an instrument, tap dancing or operating foley sound onstage.
• Rehearsals begin in the spring and will run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Sunday afternoons. Actors must be available when called throughout the rehearsal period.
• You must be available for ALL nights of the play and a very busy rehearsal period, including most evenings during the two weeks leading up to the performances. You must be available for Tech Rehearsal the weekend before the performance dates.
• ALL cast members are required to sell a minimum number of tickets (40) and seek sponsors for the Lawyer Play.
GCTC Studio Theatre, 2nd floor of the Irving Greenberg Theatre Centre
at 1233 Wellington St. West
Thursday, January 10th: 6 pm - 9 pm
Friday, January 11th: 6 pm - 9 pm
Saturday, January 12th: 1 pm - 4 pm
Tentative: Sunday - January 13th (Callbacks, 1-4 pm)
To book your audition date, contact GCTC at email@example.com
Please state in subject line "LP 2019 audition"