The CCLA 2019 Board of Trustees Election will run January 29 through February 11.
Candidate details will be available soon!
Individuals who meet the following criteria may be voting members of the CCLA:
- Lawyers from any year of call, engaged in full time or part-time practice, who live and/or practice in Ottawa
- Lawyers not in practice but who live in Ottawa
- Honourary members of the CCLA who reside or practice in Ottawa
In accordance with our by-laws, the following individuals are considered to be non-voting CCLA members and are not eligible to vote in this election.
- Students – law, articling, or paralegal
- Lawyers not in practice who live outside of Ottawa
Eligible voters will receive their ballots electronically on the morning of January 28, 2019.