Vincent Dagenais Gibson LLP/s.r.l. – Legal Assistant
Vincent Dagenais Gibson LLP/s.r.l. are currently seeking a legal assistant, preferably who is bilingual to add to our team.
The position will also require to assist in general administrative tasks as determined from time to time by the Management.
- self-motivated individual;
- strong work ethic;
- computer proficiency;
- ability to communicate via telephone, email and general correspondence;
- team player; and
- ability to pay attention to details.
- Salary will be based on experience and commensurate with the firm’s pay structure;
- Standard employee benefits will be provided after 3 months’ probation period; and
- Vacation and sick days will be per the firm’s policy
Vincent Dagenais Gibson is one of Ottawa’s leading bilingual law firms, serving the National Capital Region and surrounding areas since 1897. We are a full service law firm with highly developed practices in all areas where expertise is required by our diverse client base. Interested candidates can email their resume to Tammy Hendrick at email@example.com
Vincent Dagenais Gibson LLP/s.r.l.
260, rue Dalhousie Street, Suite 400
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7E4