Adam Miller Kelly is seeking a qualified law clerk to join our friendly team of legal professionals at our busy Kanata law firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of files in the following practice areas: real estate (commercial and residential), estate administration, and commercial/corporate work. Family law experience with uncontested divorces will be considered an asset.
The successful candidate must have:
• Completion of law clerk/legal assistant program or diploma
• Minimum 3 years of direct work experience in real estate
o Excellent knowledge of Conveyancer and Teraview
o Experience using PCLaw
• Experience in estate administration
• Experience in commercial/corporate work
• Experience using Estate-a-base would be an asset
• Family law experience would be an asset
• Strong knowledge of basic legal concepts, principles, and terminology
• Strong English language skills
• Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision, and take initiative as required
• Ability to work as part of a team when required
• Professional and positive work attitude
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2018. For more information about our firm, please visit amk-law.ca.
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.