Litigation Legal Assistant Position – Cavanagh LLP
Looking for a change? Are you organized? A computer savvy, Rules of Civil Procedure
loving, hard working, multi-tasker? If so, we want to meet you and have you join our ever-growing team.
We are a small but busy civil litigation firm. We practise in the areas of insurance and professional liability defence, personal injury, commercial and employment law.
Our office is located in Westboro, across the street from a Starbucks and a block from a Bridgehead and Equator Coffee (in case hot beverages outside the office are important to you).
What are we looking for in a legal assistant? Read on and find out:
• a minimum of five years’ experience as an assistant in civil litigation;
• excellent computer skills and the capacity to work without paper (we are a paperless firm, so we use multiple software programs to work and manage the practice);
• strong written and communication skills;
• initiative and the ability to work independently but recognize when your colleagues need some help and just pitch in;
• a sense of humour and the ability to tolerate quirky lawyers and our terrible stories; and
• bonus points if you have the ability to work in French
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your resume to our firm’s Director of Human Resources & Administration Rachel Robert, at email@example.com
by May 5, 2018
We thank everyone for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
P.S. There are almost always Timbits on Fridays.