Brazeau Seller Law is looking for a new clerk to join its Real Estate Group
Our new clerk will have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Administrative duties such as email and calendar management, coordinating meetings, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence and processing of accounts.
• Managing workflow and drafting/preparing documents for all manner of real estate transactions including purchases, sales, leases and private and institutional financing.
• Conducting and reviewing title searches, off-title searches and drafting requisitions.
• Registration of documents in Teraview.
• Reporting on closed transactions.
• Managing timelines and providing appropriate reminders.
• Ensuring all physical and electronic filing is up to date and organized.
• Such other tasks as may be required.
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Completion of a law clerk program or diploma.
• 3-5 years of work experience as a Real Estate Law Clerk.
• Strong technical skills using Microsoft Office, Conveyancer, Teraview and document management software.
• Strong knowledge of basic legal concepts, principles and terminology, including a working knowledge of the law as it applies to real estate transactions, and applicable corporate law.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly and diplomatically with lawyers and staff inside and outside the firm, and with clients, service providers, municipalities and other agencies.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
• Superior organizational skills with both physical and electronic files.
• Superior attention to detail and consistently sound judgment and reasoning.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
Suite 700 – 100 Queen Street
We thank you for your interest in our firm; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recruiters, please do not contact this poster.