PART-TIME OR FULL TIME POSITION
David Anber’s Law Office is looking to hire a lawyer on a part-time basis (estimated 30 hours/week). This position could potentially be a full-time position based on discussions with the right candidate.
The position is going to be fairly specialized; its role will be to manage disclosure on all files in our office. A more detailed summary of the position is available upon request. Suffice to say, if the criminal lawyer in you is less ‘barrister’ and more ‘solicitor’, this might be a great position for you.
Expertise should include:
1-5 years of criminal law experience;
· Good grasp of disclosure jurisprudence including Stinchcombe, Egger, McNeil, O’Connor and current lower court authorities;
· The ability to balance attention to detail on one hand with speed and efficiency on the other;
· Good writing skills and written advocacy skills;
· Solid organizational skills;
· Proficiency in French is not required but would be considered an asset and remunerated accordingly.
Please email inquiries to ask@DavidAnber.com