Posted By Administration,
October 11, 2017
MBC Law Professional Corporation requires a Corporate Law Clerk with a minimum of three (3) years experience to work in its offices on Carling Avenue.
Candidates should have experience or exposure to the following:
• Manage complex corporate and commercial transactions
• Drafting share provisions
• Incorporation and organisation of Federal and Ontario Corporations
• Experience with amendments, continuances and dissolutions
• Section 85 Section 86 and Section 51 tax related transactions
• Corporate governance of Federal and Ontario Corporations
• Prepare and facilitate filing of registrations
• Maintain corporate records for several hundred corporations
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
| Comments (0)